Non-woven products are rich in color, bright and beautiful, fashion and environmental protection, widely used, beautiful and generous, design and design are diverse, and light, environmental protection, recyclable, is internationally recognized as the environmental protection products to protect the earth's ecology.Suitable for agricultural film, footwear, leather, mattresses, lash, decoration, chemical industry, printing, automotive, building materials, furniture and other industries, and clothing lining cloth, medical disposable gown, mask, cap, sheet, hotel disposable tablecloth, hairdressing, sauna and even today's fashion gift bag, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags, etc.Environmentally friendly products, a wide range of USES, affordable.Because its appearance resembles pearl, call pearl canvas again.
Non-woven fabrics including chemical fibers and plant fibers in water or air as suspended medium conditions in the wet or dry paper production machine, although for the cloth and not through the textile so called non-woven cloth.Non-woven fabric is a new generation of environmental protection materials, with strong good, breathable waterproof, environmental protection, flexible, non-toxic tasteless, and cheap and other advantages.It is a new generation of environmental protection materials, with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustion, non-toxic without stimulation, rich color and other characteristics.If the material is placed outdoors and decomposed naturally, its maximum life span is only 90 days. If it is placed indoors, it will decompose within 8 years. When burned, it is non-toxic and harmless, thus not polluting the environment.
(1) non-woven cloth for medical and sanitary use: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfectant wrap cloth, mask, diaper, civil dishcloth, wipe cloth, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary towel, sanitary pad, and disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall covering, tablecloth, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, batting, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc.
(4) non-woven cloth for industrial use;Roofing waterproof rolling materials and asphalt tile substrate, reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filtration materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc.
(5) non-woven cloth for agriculture: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.
(6) other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, shoes, etc.