Super light clay(also called foam clay, ultra light clay) is one of the best selling hobby item for children crafting. It is a new type of environmentally friendly, non-toxic and naturally dried hand-made material that has emerged in Asia.
It is mainly made of foamed powder of polymer material (vacuum microspheres), and then physically mixed with polyethanol, crosslinker, glycerin, pigment and other materials in a certain ratio.
Ultralight clay has the following characteristics:
1. Ultra-light, super soft, super clean, no sticky hands, no residue.
2. A variety of colors, you can use the basic color to proportionate a variety of colors, easy to mix, easy to operate.
3. The work does not need to be baked, it is naturally dried, and there will be no cracks after drying.
4. High degree of bonding with other materials, whether it is paper, glass, metal, lace or sequins have excellent adhesion. After drying and setting, it can be colored with watercolor, oil paint, acrylic paint, nail polish, etc., and it is highly inclusive.
5. The drying speed depends on the size of the production. The smaller the work, the faster the drying speed, the slower the larger the surface. The drying time is usually about 3 hours.
6. After the work is completed, it can be kept for 4 to 5 years without deterioration.
7. The raw materials are easy to store, add some water to moisturize when they are dry, and they can be restored to their original state.
Education has always been valued, and the development of children's abilities in various aspects has also been seen by more and more parents.
The cultivation of hands-on ability is crucial in the growth of children, which is also the greatest significance of the existence of ultra-light clay
. It can help develop children's hands-on ability, space and imagination. The ability of children in all aspects of the process of creation can be greatly improved.