Paper Plate Flowers Kids Craft- Keep your kids busy this spring with this adorable paper plate flowers kids craft! Its so easy for kids to customize the flowers and make them their own!
Small paper plates
Vivid coloured craft paint
Inexperienced consuming straws
Inexperienced card inventory
Craft glue (or sizzling glue, for older children)
1. Paint every plate a unique shade or a mixture and let dry.
2. Minimize slits on the skin circle of your plates each 1/2″ or so.
3. Minimize out each different piece to make your plates seem like flowers.
4. Minimize a circle out of your yellow fleece and thoroughly glue it to the middle of your flowers.
5. Fastidiously glue your straw onto the again of the flowers to seem like stems.
6. Minimize out leaves out of your inexperienced card inventory and glue them onto the inexperienced straws. In case you’re having a tough time getting the leaves to stay with craft glue, chances are you’ll need to use sizzling glue (set to a low temperature, so that you don’t soften the plastic straws).
Then your paper plate flowers are completed and able to be displayed! Dangle them in your children’ room, or put a inexperienced floral foam block in a pot and stick the straw stems into the froth.